Get a replacement exam certificate

1. 谁联系

Contact an exam board to get a replacement exam certificate or certified statement of results.

You cannot get a replacement certificate for an O level, CSE, GCSE or A level - your exam board will send you a ‘certified statement of results’ instead. You can use this in place of your exam certificate, for example for a university application.

Boards may give you a replacement certificate for other qualifications they offer.

You may need to prove your identity and pay a fee.

Find out which exam board you should contact if your old exam board no longer exists.

Check with your school or college if you’re not sure which exam board holds your results.


The 5 boards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are:

联系 Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) for replacement certificates for Scottish qualifications.

2. If your old exam board no longer exists

Check which board to contact for a replacement certificate or certified statement of results if your old board no longer exists.


接触AQA if your old exam board was one of the following:

  • Associated Examinations Board (AEB)
  • Southern Examining Group (SEG)
  • South East Regional Examinations Board (SEREB)
  • South Western (Regional) Examinations Board (SWExB)
  • Associated Lancashire Schools Examining Board (ALSEB)
  • Joint Matriculation Board (JMB)
  • Northern Examining Association (NEA)
  • Northern Examinations and Assessment Board (NEAB)
  • North Western Regional Examining Board (NWREB)
  • West Yorkshire and Lindsey Regional Examinations Board (TWYLREB)
  • Yorkshire and Humberside Regional Examinations Board (YHREB)

Council for 课程 and Examinations Assessment (CCEA)

联系协作组 if your old exam board was one of the following:

  • Northern Ireland School Examinations and Assessment Council (NISEAC)
  • Northern Ireland School Examinations Council (NISEC)


Contact 皮尔森爱德思 if your old exam board was one of the following:

  • Business Education Council (BEC)
  • Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC)
  • Education Development International (EDI)
  • Joint Committee for Business Studies and Public Administration (JCBSPA)
  • London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
  • London East Anglia Group (LEAG)
  • London Regional Examining Board (LREB)
  • Metropolitan and Middlesex Regional Examining Boards (M&MREB)
  • Technician Education Council (TEC)
  • University Entrance and Schools Examinations Council (UESEC)
  • University of London Examinations and Assessment Council (ULEAC)
  • University of London Schools Examination Board (ULSEB)

Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (光学字符识别)

接触光学字符识别 if your old exam board was one of the following:

  • East Midland Regional Examinations Board (EMREB)
  • Midland Examining Group (MEG)
  • Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC)
  • Oxford and Cambridge Schools Examination Board (OCSEB)
  • Royal Society of 艺术s (RSA)
  • Southern Regional Examinations Board (SREB)
  • Southern Universities Joint Board for Schools Examinations (SUJB)
  • University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES)
  • University of Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations (UODLE)
  • West Midlands Examinations Board (WMEB)

If your exam board was the East Anglian Examinations Board (EAEB), contact either 皮尔森爱德思 or 光学字符识别 - they both hold some of the records.

The school is part of 美国学习. 美国学习 comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. 慈善机构没有. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. 一个免税的慈善机构). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12.
Registered address: 美国学习, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB. 电话:01832 864 444

Financial Accountability and Freedom of 信息
Website Terms, Cookies and Privacy